2. The Loyalty Club account, points, rewards, QR codes & associated elements in whatever form, are issued by & remain the property of Masala Zone who may, at any time, terminate the Club or alter or amend the conditions of operation of the Club.
3. All members of the Club must be resident in the UK & aged 18 years or over.
4. Members are only entitled to one Loyalty Club account each. Masala Zone reserves the right to refuse, merge or close additional accounts at any time.
5. Members must register their personal details & keep Masala Zone informed of any changes. Masala Zone cannot be held responsible for any loss of points or vouchers incurred as a result of out of date details.
6. The Loyalty Club account is not transferable & can only be used by the member who is named & registered for the account.
7. Masala Zone may withdraw or cancel Loyalty accounts, QR codes & points, in whatever form, & / or remove a member from the Club at any time where there is reasonable belief of:
- Any abuse or attempted abuse of the Club;
- Any breach or attempted breach of these terms & conditions
- Any behaviour that involves theft, misconduct, abusive or offensive behaviour, or supplying false or misleading information.
8. The Club is only for personal & consumer use.
9. Members can choose to leave the Club at any time. By leaving the Club members forfeit the right to any points or QR codes already accrued or issued.
10. Members who do not collect any points for two years will be removed from the Club & will need to reapply for new membership should they wish to re-join.
11. Members will be required to show their Unique QR Code which will be scanned in the restaurant in order to collect points in the restaurant.
12. To be awarded points, members must dine in the restaurant because at present points cannot be collected when ordering online.
13. The amount of points awarded may change & will vary depending on the amount spent & on what day of the week the member has visited the restaurant.
14. During one transaction points can either be collected or redeemed. Collection and redemption cannot happen at the same time. Points collected during one meal can be redeemed only at the next meal.
15. A maximum number of 1000 points can be collected in one transaction.
16. Points have no value until converted into QR codes once a required amount of points have been collected.
17. Please ensure that if you are printing the QR code voucher then you have printed clearly on white paper, before taking them into a restaurant. Unfortunately, smudged or unclear QR codes are unable to be scanned. This QR code can be used once in the restaurant.
18. These terms & conditions do not affect the Loyalty Club member’s statutory rights.
19. These terms & conditions are governed by & construed in accordance with the laws of England & any disputes will be decided only by the English courts. Masala Zone reserves the right to change these at any time, on reasonable notice, for legal, regulatory, business or policy reasons. Loyalty Club members who continue to participate in the Club following such a change will be considered to have accepted the updated terms & conditions.